Our games helps you to manage notifications on your phone -- it’s a single place to see a beautiful, useful, intelligent view of all the messages from mobile apps.
In order to provide this service we access, collect, and organize the following information:
- The list of apps you use and related metadata.
- Incoming notifications and related metadata.
- Profile photos, email addresses, and names from your phone’s contact database.
Our game functions by retrieving notifications from your system notification tray and re-organizing them in the our game interface. For this to work we request that you opt intoNotification Access (accessible under Settings > Security > Notification access). The product will not function without this permission granted.
Note that you may disable this permission at any time, though our game will cease to function.
Our policy does not cover third party services. To learn about their practices please visit their policies.
We request the following android permissions:
- android.permission.CAMERA, android.permission.FLASHLIGHT, android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, android.permission.CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.BLUETOOTH, android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN, com.android.alarm.permission.SET_ALARM:
- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR, android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION:
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss and misuse as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. After such changes have been published to our website, your continued use of our game will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
Please send all questions, concerns and feedback to us at email@example.com.
If you’d like your data deleted from our systems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have access to my email messages?
We don’t have direct access to your email messages through message previews sent in notifications will flow through the our game service.